[platform-ui-dev] Mnemonics and other UI topics - a reminder

Dear Eclipse committers and contributors:

Please read and apply https://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Guidelines#General_UI_Guidelines(actually that whole document, including the referenced platform guidelines). I know the document is partially outdated, and like every guideline, it will never be complete. But it still contains the essentials that should be followed unless you have good reasons to deviate (in that case, document the reasons in code or in the bug).

I can't correct all your contributions, so please apply these guidelines yourself.

Make a pass over your recent contributions and fix things like mnemonics. I've captured the basics here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Guidelines#Mnemonics

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top