Re: [platform-ui-dev] Coding an Eclipse plugin with HTML, JS (and Eclipse Browser)

On 03/27/2017 04:54 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 03/27/2017 04:31 PM, Leo Ufimtsev wrote:
Well, webkit1's _javascript_ evaluation() is somewhat prone to crashing the VM. But on Webkit2 _javascript_() evaluation works well.
BrowserFunction works in as far as calling java from _javascript_ and passing values to it. Which can be used to tie in some handlers from buttons.

I could potentially glue something together that uses the Browser as backend for U.I. Does anyone have ideas on what to put into the U.I? What to present etc..

Actually, I think it would be worth re-trying the tuto from https://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/index5daf.html?id=1418 or similar to check whether it's still valid.
Here is a better link: https://www.slideshare.net/bokowski/embedding-web-uis-in-your-eclipse-application
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top