Re: [platform-ui-dev] Coding an Eclipse plugin with HTML, JS (and Eclipse Browser)

Well, webkit1's _javascript_ evaluation() is somewhat prone to crashing the VM. But on Webkit2 _javascript_() evaluation works well.
BrowserFunction works in as far as calling java from _javascript_ and passing values to it. Which can be used to tie in some handlers from buttons.

I could potentially glue something together that uses the Browser as backend for U.I. Does anyone have ideas on what to put into the U.I? What to present etc..