Re: [platform-ui-dev] Expression editor contribution

On 01/14/2017 07:37 PM, Christian Pontesegger wrote:
I guess as Lars does not see need for it right now I will implement it in the EASE repo. I do not want EASE code to depend on the e4 incubator and I want to use that functionality in the next months.
But from EASE we are free to clone it to the e4 repo.
Have you consider adding this to PDE? Seems like the target user would be an Eclipse plug-in or script developer. If so, PDE seems to be the best place.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top