Re: [platform-ui-dev] OSGI Injection with LDAP Filter

Hi,

Well we never implemented this.

In e4 proper the problem is that the DI-Container does not know about
OSGi-Services as this is handled by Root-IEclipseContext where
informations like the one you want are not available anymore.

In e(fx)clipse we have a special annotation with a ExtenedObjectSupplier
who supports more OSGi semantics:
* support for ServiceFactory (because the requestor bundle of the
  service is known)
* support for List of services
* support for dynamics (eg if a higher ranked service comes along)

What we don't support as of now:
* static service filters eg through @Service(filter="&(....)")

What we can't support (or at least I don't have a idea how to do it
right now)
* dynamic service filters which is something I don't think can be
  supported at all because all values need to be compile time constants

Tom