Re: [platform-ui-dev] CDT feedback from students this semester

On 12/21/2016 03:10 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I can’t just go ‘eclipse Makefile’ from the command line to quickly bring up the IDE to edit that file, like I do with Emacs, and now VS.Code these days, and as these students were doing with Atom.
At least, it's supposed to open the file in Eclipse IDE... See http://help.eclipse.org/neon/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fproduct_open_file.htm . Any issue with this command not doing what's expected should be reported as a bug ASAP.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top