[platform-ui-dev] Show unstaged changes in right-side annotation side?

CCing platform.ui in case somenoe knows..

Hello,

When I work on a big file (like 1000+ lines), I would like see which lines I have modified across the whole file.

Currently I can do so via "Compare with previous revision", but this leads me to a separate view. I would like to have some markers in the current editor showing me my current edits.

I tried "Show annotations". Which shows which line numbers were edited in the left line enumeration, but if I made changes across a file in different places, I would like to see those in the right-side annotations bar.

Is this at all possible? Is there some feature request pending on this anywhere?

To explain what I mean:
Inline image 1

Thank you.

--