Re: [platform-ui-dev] Gerrit job failing?

Puzzling — it seems to have cleared up on its own.  Perhaps Lars' increasing the Hudson timeout triggered something.

I wouldn't have thought it was the Hudson job timeout as (1) normally Hudson writes a message saying the process was killed, and (2) the jobs were recorded as only taking 40-50 minutes.  And the Maven job does continue to run after the test was killed.

I wondered if it was perhaps the Tycho Surefire timeout [1] though I don't see any relevant settings anywhere.

Brian.

https://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#forkedProcessTimeoutInSeconds