[platform-ui-dev] Activated the JFace tests in the Gerrit build trigger

FYI - I activated the JFace tests in our Gerrit build trigger with https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/commit/?id=7fa7e3795cabd4ecbf0166c445f5ee8c984c8958

I hope that helps me ;-) and others from avoiding to break the tests in the future while merging Gerrit reviews. I also hope we can reduce the workload on the committer side as we can start relying on Gerrit to run part of our tests.

I hope to activate more tests soon, let me know if the activated tests cause any issues.

Best regards, Lars
--
Geschäftsführer

vogella GmbH