[platform-ui-dev] strange visibleWhen place in Eclipse 4.2

When I was trying my Eclipse 3.x plugins in Eclipse 4.2 I find out strange behavior.

If I have a “menuContribution” with “dynamic” node I need to move the node “visibleWhen” from “dynamic” node to the “menuContribution” node it order for it to control the visible state of my menus.

At the same time I get a warning “Element ‘visibleWhen’ is not legal as a child of the element ‘menuContribution’.

In Eclipse 3.x I had no problems – my “visibleWhen” node is a child of “dynamic” and it works well.

Is this a bug in the implementation or, it Eclipse 4.2 “visibleWhen” really need to belong to the “menuContribution” and only the schema and documentation need to be updated.

I attach the project demonstrating the issue:

To test it, create a project and the menu should be visible only in the project nodes in the “Package Explorer”, not in any other node.

Moving “visibleWhen” as child of the “dynamic” breaks the example.

Thanks

Dobrin