Re: [platform-ui-dev] nature specific toolbar

Anders,

This would lead to dynamic toolbars, which generally gives poor usability.
 In the worst case, it can cause dynamic relayout of your whole window to
accomodate the changing size of the toolbar.
You don't want to be doing this when selecting different objects.

We are aware of the requirement to handle action contributions from
different VCM providers, and are in discussion with the VCM team regarding
possible solutions to this problem.
The simplest approach would be to define separate action sets for each
provider, and have the user choose which ones are visible.

Nick

"Swenson, Anders" <aswenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/06/02 01:21 PM