Re: [platform-ui-dev] Accessibility concerns with the Toolbar.

Randy

The issue here isn't so much people like you (I am blue green colour blind
myself) but more those who have trouble seeing contrast  - those with very
poor eyesight who need to use the high contrast mode in Windows to be able
to work at all. It is for these people that we must avoid using colour to
tell them anything as that may not be something they can do no matter what
the colours. For these people all they can distinguish is dark vs. light or
bright vs. dull.

Tod

Back to the top