Re: [platform-ui-dev] File selection dialog that allows a directory?

Joe,

I know of no way of doing this.  Please ask the SWT team on the SWT
mailing list.
If they don't currently support this, I would recommend just going with
the two actions rather than trying to roll your own dialog.

Nick

Joe_Szurszewski@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/24/02 06:45 PM