Re: [platform-ui-dev] Plugin-Reloding

This is a platform-core-dev issue.  I suppose eventually you want to see
this a UI that let's you access the feature, but the implementation would
be in core.

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          "N V S Rama Krishna"   |
|        |          <ram_kri@xxxxxxxxx>    |
|        |          Sent by:               |
|        |          platform-ui-dev-admin@e|
|        |          clipse.org             |
|        |                                 |
|        |                                 |
|        |          01/02/2002 07:41 PM    |
|        |          Please respond to      |
|        |          platform-ui-dev        |
|        |                                 |
|--------+--------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                |
  |      To:     <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                     |
  |      cc:                                                                                                       |
  |      Subject:     [platform-ui-dev] Plugin-Reloding                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                |

Hi !
   I strongly feel there should be a provision in WSAD with which one can
reload the plugin instead of closing down the IDE and then starting it
again. Since each plugin is loaded by a different class-loader implementing
this shouldnt be a deal !!!
   Any comments on this ?

Regards,
Kris