Re: [platform-ui-dev] How to avoid single entry submenus?

Dave,

Sorry for the late reply.

No problem, I already got an answer on the Eclipse news group.
(I try to work around the problem by adding another item
to the submenu so that it always has at least two :-)

Are you asking for a new feature, or whether the
existing implementation supports it?  Currently we do not support the
behavior you are looking for.

I just wanted to make sure that this functionality isn't yet available
before entering a feature request.

Thanks,
--andre

Back to the top