Re: [platform-ui-dev] VOTE: Low Color Proposal (end date = 11/27)

Randy,
The voting closed a little while ago, but your input is appreciated.  I have included some comments below for your information. Probably the most interesting is the color cube note at the end. I suspect there is no need to reply since your points are useful clarifications and we'd be discussing the fine points of something we agree on<g>.

"Randy Hudson" <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/01 02:23 PM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev