Re: [platform-ui-dev] natures

Jeff,

An initial investigation of what the usability problems were and how they
could be solved has been done. I have proposal in under construction for
the UI model. It became obvious that the solution would require
changes/support from both the UI and Core teams. At the moment, we are
working with the Core team (little delay here as Core is busy with other
high priority items)

Simon :-)

                    Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                       To:     platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    platform-ui-dev-admin@e        cc:
                    clipse.org                     Subject:     [platform-ui-dev] natures

                    12/05/2001 11:00 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-ui-dev

Looking through the archives and RFC pages I have not seen any discussion
of what is being done to expose natures yet I suspect work is being done ;
-)  Any idea when this will be public?

Jeff