Re: [platform-ui-dev] Proposal - Context and pulldown menus affecting resources in Navigator view

Thanks for your comments. They come at a good time as we are reviewing a number of the areas you discuss.
See RG> below

"Lucinio Santos" <santosg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/30/01 10:37 AM