Re: [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste Proposal (end date = 12/03)

We still have a separation of concerns between different views.  I think
it should work the same for internal vs. external.
Having different code for internal vs. external is a maintenance
nightmare.
This has been a topic recently on EC because people have been trying to do
their own D&D within their own view, then have it work differently when
talking to the platform.
The recommendation was to just use SWT's support with your own transfers.

Nick

"Mike Wilson/OTT/OTI" <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/29/01 11:29 AM