Re: [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste Proposal (end date = 12/03)

I agree it would be nice to have this as a preference rather than an action.

However, change location suggests something different from move.
When a project is created, one is able to specify its location. That is, the location of the root project folder. If the location already exists, then its contents become the initial contents of the project. Changing the location of a project suggest one is changing he root project folder, in other words, retargeting the project to some other root folder.

Move on the other hand actually moves the contents of a project to a new folder.

"Simon Arsenault/OTT/OTI" <Simon_Arsenault@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/27/01 09:23 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev