[platform-swt-dev] Callable and Progress Bar

Hello everyone,

I have a Callable class that performs a long operation, and also it is
Observable, it notifies the listeners about the progress's state. I
want to show the progress status in a dialog. Obviously this Callable
class will run as another thread. Display class of SWT has a
asyncExec() method, but it takes a Runnable as an argument. I did not
see anything about Callables in documentations. Can you provide me
some pointers?

Thank you for your answers

--
(: