[platform-swt-dev] table tree questions

When I set a image to a tableColumn ,the height of the rows is changed. Also ,the first column of the tableTree becomes wider,I don't know why.

I want to set image on each column head,Whether can I implement this in a tableTree?

My version of my swt.jar is 3.1,but I can not find the TreeClumn class.

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.

Back to the top