Re: [platform-swt-dev] StyledTextContent

Also, the JavaViewer example is a fairly simple example of using a StyledText.
See org.eclipse.swt.examples.javaviewer in the eclipse example plugins zip.
If you haven't downloaded the eclipse examples zip yet, then you can get it on the download page for the version of eclipse SDK you are using - just scroll down a little bit further and look for "Example Plug-ins". Unzip this right on to of your eclipse install, and just overwrite the 2 license files when prompted.
Good luck,
Carolyn

Felipe Heidrich/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/15/2005 11:33 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] StyledTextContent

Did you check:
org.eclipse.swt.custom.DefaultContent

It is a bit complicated but maybe it helps.

Felipe

Bahadir Yagan <bahadir.yagan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/08/2005 06:02 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] StyledTextContent

Hi,

I am having trouble to implement the StyledTextContent interface. Is
there a simple implemantation inside SWT (or Eclipse), which stores the
buffer in a String. And yes I read the articles of Lynne Kues and Knut
Radloff.

Bahadir