[platform-swt-dev] Contract Job: SWT RCP Eclipse Project

Hello:

I am a software developer myself trying hard to build my business.  One of my clients has asked me to find them an SWT Eclipse software
developer that also has J2EE experience.  Below is the requirement in the client's own words.  I can pay between $80 and $90 for a corp-to-corp
rate.  I will pay the highest rate for a top-notch person and I would rather engage a responsible top-notch person.  The client
is a multimillion dollar company and is worldwide with a good budget for this project.  It should last 9-12 months and is located in the Chicago area.  I invite Chicago locals AND those from other parts of the US to talk to me about this.  Out of towners can work 4 10-hour days per
week.  The client does require 40 hours/week on-site.  No remote work is allowed.

Please ensure that you are indeed an advanced SWT developer with Eclipse Plugin experience and experience on the J2EE side of
things as well.  If  you are qualified, please send me a resume at danw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Only qualified and experienced people, please!!

If any of you have ideas of where else to post this as to a more appropriate place, I would like to know that.

Sincerely,

Dan Wellisch
President and Chief Software Developer
WST, Inc.

We are looking for an experienced Java developer with substantial experience writing Eclipse Plugins or using the Eclipse SWT. This is a contract position. The project is in the early implementation stage and is a long-term project. We use agile methodologies including test-driven development and pair-programming. Required skills include: Java (2 years), Eclipse SWT (1 year or one significant project).

Back to the top