[platform-swt-dev] XP Scrollbars becomes temporaly visible...

Hi,
I'm experiencing this funny, strange, but buggy situation:

I use a Canvas widget with H_SCROLL and V_SCROLL styles, and hidde both scroll bars using getVerticalBar().setVisible(false)
(this is done to support mouse wheel, and scrollbar user viewing and gesturing are other widgets ).
Sometimes in my code I call getVerticalBar().setSelection( value ), otherwise mouse wheel scroll from bad value

On win32 if I set my desktop style to "Windows classic Style", I never see the hidden scroll bar as I expect (good!),
but if I set my desktop style to "Windows XP style", each time getVerticalBar().setSelection() is called the hidden scroll bar s
are drawn, and "removed" by next Canvas's paint event.

Does any body have already seen this behavior ?
Is it a SWT problem or XP one, how I can correct this  ?

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud.

Back to the top