From: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 13 June 2021 00:39
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list. <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [platform-releng-dev] current simrel contribution not marked stable?

Hi folks,

I don't really know the eclipse platform processes that well, but just in case in the respins the step got missed I thought I would highlight that https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/ does not show the current 4.20 contribution to SimRel in the "stable" or "latest" category.

Thanks

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham