[platform-releng-dev] Running automated tests

Regarding the test plugins that are available in eclipse-junit-tests-I20030327.zip, where can I find the sources in CVS? Does the zip file contain the plugins that are tagged as R2_1 in CVS?

The reason I'm asking is that I want to build the test plugins from scratch and run them against regular builds. I have structured everything according to the guidelines in the zip file. When I build the CVS tag R2_1 test plugins from scratch (they seem to build fine) and run them against an eclipse build, I get things like

     [java] Java Result: 13

and the tests don't run. However, when I do the exact same thing using the test plugins in eclipse-junit-tests-I20030327.zip and run them against the exact same eclipse build, it all works great.

I'm using the gtk port on x86 Red Hat Linux.

Please let me know if I'm using the correct CVS tag.

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Handcock <handcock@xxxxxxxxxx>