Re: [photran] gfortran | Re: photran Digest, Vol 85, Issue 4

Hi Claus,

The path should be identical to the path you see when you run the command 'echo $PATH' in your shell. There should not be spaces at either end.

Also, make sure the file is called "environment.plist" and is in the directory .MacOSX

If this still does not work, you can add a PATH environment variable on the Environment tab in the C/C++ Build properties for the project. Again, the path must be exactly the same as the path you're using for your shell.

Regards,
Greg