Re: [photran] Building error: Could not find a file to match ...

I have addressed this problem by placing modules in their own files
with the same name as the module, i.e. "module A" is placed in file
"A.f90" and no other modules or files are located in A.f90
My experience also is that this problem is confined to eclipse /
photran and that my files properly compile from the terminal
regardless of the module file naming