[photran] Eclipse, Photran, Intel Fortran and Mac OS X...

According to what I've read, Photran should support Intel Fortran on Mac OS X. I've downloaded the Photran Intel Fortran support and it appears to have installed correctly but the Intel tool chain doesn't show up when I try to create a Fortran project. The IBM Fortran tool chain does (although I don't have the IBM fortran compiler installed) as does the Gnu Fortran tool chain (which is also not installed).

Is the Intel Fortran tool chain supported on Mac OS X? If so, how should I install Photran in order to get at it?

Best,

Dick Munroe

Back to the top