From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: 23 May 2012 7:58 PM
To: Photran Information
Subject: Re: [photran] PTP 5.0.7 and Photran 7.0.7 released

You would have to ask the P4Eclipse folks about that.

But in spite of that...
Can you be more explicit than "no longer works" ?
Is there any information in your <workspace>/.metadata/.log file that seems to indicate a particular error that you could provide?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Smith, Lee" ---05/22/2012 08:49:29 AM---After updating to PTP 5.0.7 the P4Eclipse plugin (http://www"Smith, Lee" ---05/22/2012 08:49:29 AM---After updating to PTP 5.0.7 the P4Eclipse plugin (http://www.perforce.com/product/components/eclipse

"Smith, Lee" <Lee.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

05/22/2012 08:49 AM

Re: [photran] PTP 5.0.7 and Photran 7.0.7 released

Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

After updating to PTP 5.0.7 the P4Eclipse plugin (http://www.perforce.com/product/components/eclipse_plugin) no longer works.
I have no way of knowing if the problem is with P4Eclipse or PTP. Can someone else confirm this problem on Linux?

Lee