[photran] An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 10/03/2011 09:59, DEVEL Michel a écrit :
The only (minor!) difference with the one you submitted is that in my case both files (main and module) are in the same subdirectory.
By the way, when I enable refactoring in the corresponding Makefile project, I get (when clicking on apply)
> An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer".
> 280208

After I clicked on OK I got
>An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer".
>java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Apparently photran does not like refactoring multifile projects with many modules ?
Are there some size limitation in the number of lines photran refactoring engine can index ?
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top