From: Don Boogert <don.boogert@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [photran] Debugging issue: viewing array contents
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 5:03 PM

I have a small fortran program which compiles fine and can debug using Photran.

I'm using code similar to the following to allocate a 256 x 256 array of reals:

INTEGER, PARAMETER :: q = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(P = 8, R = 30)
REAL(KIND=q), ALLOCATABLE, DIMENSION(:,:) :: MyArray
ALLOCATE(MyArray(256, 256), STAT=alloc_error)

I am unable to view the contents of MyArray while debugging using Photran. Is this a known limitation or is there a way of viewing the contents of multidimensional arrays?

Many thanks
Don

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----