De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 23 février 2018 12:27
À : PDT Developers
Objet : [pdt-dev] About target platform

Hi,

since we are without commercial support, do we still need keep compatibility with previous platform version?

Platform API grow a lot between releases , for example new apis for generic editor, tip of the day. With correct *.target file, you can easy develop on Oxygen for Photon.

--
Dawid Pakuła

Back to the top