De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 29 juin 2017 05:15
À : pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [pdt-dev] The Oxygen Simultaneous Release is available!

Hi,

As we have discussed [1], we are wanted to have a 5.0.1 maintenance release with the official Oxygen release. So, I promoted the "5.0.1-nightly" repo to "5.0.1" and updated the "latest"[2]  composite update site to point to the 5.0.1 repo.

The list of all fixed bugs in 5.0.1 is available here [3].

I think it is a good moment to discuss how to push such maintenance releases automatically to PDT users. Those who have registered the "latest" [2] repo would get the notification popup for the available update. But this repo is not registered in the PHP EPP package and these users have to add it manually.

Should we just add the "latest" repo to the EPP package? Any concerns about this?

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/pdt-dev/msg03355.html
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/latest

[3] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.pdt/releases/5.0.1/bugs

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead