Re: [pdt-dev] Article for PDT 5.0 - request for comments

Great article!

Maybe we could also have just a little note about all Alex's work concerning TI improvements, they were quite big patches, but that's just a suggestion since it's a bit late if you want to publish it the june 6 ;)

De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Michal Niewrzal <michal.niewrzal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyà : lundi 5 juin 2017 08:30
à : PDT Developers; Roxanne Joncas
Objet : [pdt-dev] Article for PDT 5.0 - request for comments

+1, looks good to me. Good job!

MichaÅ NiewrzaÅ | ZEND STUDIO

Rogue Wave Software, Inc.

Accelerating Great Code

www.roguewave.com / michal.niewrzal@roguewave.com

Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu uÅytkownika Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
WysÅane: 1 czerwca 2017 10:32
Do: PDT Developers; Roxanne Joncas

I prepared an article for PDT 5.0 - to be published in the Eclipse newsletter.

You can see the current state of the article in Google Docs:

I allowed comments in the article. Please, add any comments and I will do my best to adapt the article as necessary. The deadline for the final content is June 6.

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Innovate with Confidence
M +359 887 648 663