Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 5.0 M7

Hi again,

I've just contributed PDT 5.0 M7 to SimRel.
--
Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.

On 05/17/2017 02:50 PM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing Feedback
Hi,

Today is the deadline for contributing M7 to the Oxygen SimRel.

I want to take care for this because we need to also add the new features for PHPUnit and Profiler to the SimRel repo.

Does anyone plan any changes to M7 that can't wait for RC1?