De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyà : mercredi 15 mars 2017 11:57
à : PDT Developers
Objet : Re: [pdt-dev] Release 5.0
Go go MichaÅ ;)

Iâll sync PEX plugins when you finish.

Dawid PakuÅa

From: Michal Niewrzal <michal.niewrzal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 March 2017 at 11:59:08
To: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pdt-dev] Release 5.0

Hi All,

As we discussed some time ago release 5.0 will break PDT API's. As the first move, I plan to remove an internal version of PHPVersion. Let me know if you have something against it.

MichaÅ NiewrzaÅ | ZEND STUDIO

Rogue Wave Software, Inc.

Accelerating Great Code

www.roguewave.com / michal.niewrzal@roguewave.com