Re: [pdt-dev] PHP IDE comparison page

Hello Dawid,

Thanks for the interest. I shared the spreadsheet with you using the email zulus@xxxxxxxxx . Just let me know if you prefer to share with a different email.

For now we list current features. When you add Composer support or other relevant features, please let me know so I can update the article.

On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 04:39:34 -0800, you wrote:
Hi,

1. basic list of main features you can find on our home page
site: https://eclipse.org/pdt/
2. also wikipedia page have good
introduction: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP_Development_Tools

But it’s about PDT itself (PHP Support), PHP package available on
eclipse download page ([1]) is a set of tools (projects) collected for
PHP developers, for example:
1. Eclipse WTP (html, css, xml, js support) : https://eclipse.org/webtools/
2. Eclipse Mylyn (task focues interface, bug tracking integration)
: https://eclipse.org/mylyn
3. Eclipse EGit (git integration) : https://eclipse.org/egit
4. Eclipse Marketplace Client (client
for http://marketplace.eclipse.org/) : https://www.eclipse.org/mpc/

we also hope that next PHP Package will be release with composer
support, experimental right now.

You can contact me at zulus@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:zulus@xxxxxxxxx>, I'm
project leader and I should be able to answer all your questions. ;)

[1]
- https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-php-developers/neon1a
--
Dawid Pakuła