[pdt-dev] PDT Archive Policy

+1

Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Bartlomiej Laczkowski <bartlomiej.l@xxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 13 września 2016 10:41
Do: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Temat: Re: [pdt-dev] PDT Archive Policy

+1,

Bart

On 9/13/2016 10:36 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
+1

Kaloyan

On 09/13/2016 11:32 AM, Dawid Pakuła wrote:
Hi Team,

On our website we host now 12 last releases as ZIP’s and only one as “latest” p2.
Wiki page looks even worse [1], it have instruction for PDT 0.7! Outdated off course ;)

I would like to introduce simple Archive Policy:
1. Keep maximum 4 last major/minor releases + it’s maintance releases on PDT Wiki. Table with links to p2 sites and zip packages + instruction howto use them.
2. Rest of them move to archive.eclipse.org and register on special wiki page (PDT/Archive). As a simple table also.

+ remove Zip package section from website. Replace it by simple direct link to recent ZIP and PDT/Installation wiki page inside “Update existing Eclipse” section.

What You think?

--
Dawid Pakuła

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead