Re: [pdt-dev] [EPP] Strategy for unassociated files

I also prefer âSearch Marketplaceâ. Users can easier find plugins for SQL or composer.

BTW: Our marketplace entry in theory support neon editor discovery for *.php files.

Dawid PakuÅa

From: Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 April 2016 at 15:44:52
To: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [pdt-dev] [EPP] Strategy for unassociated files

I am in favor of accepting the patch for the "Search Marketplace" strategy. Considering that the EPP packages are strictly limited to including only plugins delivered by the Eclipse Simultaneous Release, this strategy is a natural way for users of the EPP packages to find additional plugins from the Eclipse ecosystem.