[pdt-dev] [EPP] Strategy for unassociated files

Hi Team,

With Neon new feature will be available - strategies for unassociated files[1]. We can choose from available options:
* Search Marketplace
* System editor, if none text editor (default)
* Text edtior
* Ask via pop-up

We can setup strategy for EPP PHP package but we need to choose what will be the best option in our opinion. There is existing patch for enabling option 'Search Marketplace'[2]. Let me know what do you think.

Personally I'm between option 'Search Marketplace' and 'Ask via pop-up' :)

Michal

Back to the top