[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Composer contribution
- From: Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:41:24 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think we donât need incubator as a project, only cons might be in theory parallel ip, so current pdt.incubator probably should be terminated.
After IP review we could keep such code inside our gitroot, and inside category.xml mark it as (Incubator) or (Experimental). See how WTP incubate their new components now.
Your plan looks good From
(Zend) we have green light to contribute our Composer
support to PDT. Maybe we can reopen Incubator and push code there
to have full image. We can think about things that can be
taken from both implementations. For example we integrated TM
Terminal in Console view for colored and interactive output.
Also if there will be problem with IP I can help reimplement some
pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w
imieniu uÅytkownika Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
WysÅane: 24 kwietnia 2016 23:37
Do: PDT Developers
Temat: [pdt-dev] Composer contribution
I want push forward merging composer support into PDT. I know
thats is not possible to finish before 4.0 but some things may
happen in background:
1. Create initial contribution for IP Team. Collecting âapprovesâ
from all contributors might be a challenge.
2. Library IP cleanup. I switched Composer Binding to gpl simple
json to orbit gson, and made initial patch for WTP JSON Editor
3. Synchronization with orbit (pulse00 composer plugin use newest
What you think?
 - https://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Composer_Migration
pdt-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature