Re: [pdt-dev] Composer contribution

I think we donât need incubator as a project, only cons might be in theory parallel ip, so current pdt.incubator probably should be terminated.

After IP review we could keep such code inside our gitroot, and inside category.xml mark it as (Incubator) or (Experimental). See how WTP incubate their new components now.

Dawid PakuÅa

From: Michal Niewrzal <michal.n@xxxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 April 2016 at 15:16:13
To: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pdt-dev] Composer contribution

Hi Dawid,

Your plan looks good &#X1f609 From our side (Zend) we have green light to contribute our Composer support to PDT. Maybe we can reopen Incubator and push code there to have full image. We can think about things that can be taken from both implementations. For example we integrated TM Terminal[1] in Console view for colored and interactive output. Also if there will be problem with IP I can help reimplement some parts.

[1] https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/tm-terminal

A fully working command-line Terminal inside Eclipse (renamed from "TCF Terminals"). Just press Ctrl+Alt+T to open a local command prompt (Terminal). That's all - it ...