Re: [pdt-dev] Composer contribution

Hey David,

thanks for your contributions to the composer plugins. I'm working on my thesis at the moment, so I cannot help out here. Do whatever needs to be done.

Solving the IP issues might be one the biggest challenges. As most of the composer plugin is my code, I'm happy to contribute this, so probably need some guidance on the IP process.