[pdt-dev] Odp.: Smart Import

I can remove importer plugin and feature from pdt-master with profile but category.xml is problematic because I didn't find a way how to modify it according to given profile.

Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 25 kwietnia 2016 12:06
Do: PDT Developers
Temat: Re: [pdt-dev] Odp.: Odp.: Smart Import

Hi,

here are working procedures [1][2].

Should be possible to improve maven pom.xml, and compile importer only with eclipse-next.
Later insted of pdt-master and eclipse-next, we could change our jobs to pdt-master and eclipse-prev. ;)

wiki.eclipse.org
Retrieved from "https://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=PDT/Developers_Working_Procedures&oldid=392837"

--
Dawid Pakuła