From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of thierry blind <thierryblind@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:53 PM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] PDT nightly builds are deactivated

Hi team,
is there a reason that PDT nightly builds are deactivated in hudson ("promote-nightly" task) ?

Latest available nightly build (on http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/latest-nightly/ and http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/3.7-nightly) is from 12 february 2016.

Thierry.

Back to the top