From: thierry blind <thierryblind@xxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 February 2016 at 18:27:29
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pdt-dev] question about gerrit

Hi team,
I have a very stupid problem, maybe you could help me :S

Recently I had to reinstall my eclipse and my PDT environement and tried to push a patch on gerrit (for Bug 488018 - tweak short/long descriptions support in PHPDoc comments).
I used following URI to push on gerrit:

ssh://tblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/pdt/org.eclipse.pdt.git

It worked to send the patch, but it doesn't show in Gerrit, nor in hudson, nor in https://bugs.eclipse.org !

What have I done wrong? :S