Re: [pdt-dev] YourKit Open Source license for PDT committers

Hi Dawid,

We do have a license for YourKit at Zend and we've already used it to debug performance issues in PDT. I can really recommend this profiling tool.

So, yes, you should go ahead and request a free license for PDT, so the rest of the PDT committers have this tool.

Greetings,
Kaloyan