Re: [pdt-dev] Change gerrit submit type

Hi,

instead of creating “Merge …” commit it rebase and fast forward. As you said, without additional build.

Gerrit doc: https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/project-configuration.html#submit_type

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064

On 5 Aug 2015 at 11:02:35, Michał Niewrzał (michal.n@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi,

How this will change the flow? Even if given patch is not rebased we will just submit change and no need to start one additional build after manual rebase?

Michal