[pdt-dev] [PHP7] Anonymous Classes

Hi,

I'm working with with support for anonymous classes but I stuck with defining rules for compiler parser. I used rules from php7 parser and for DOM parser everything looks to work ok, but for compiler parser works ok for definition like this:

new class($tset) extends Date implements AAA{
}

but when I'm adding content to class definition then something is not matched. I tried to found out what is wrong but without success. Maybe someone will have idea how to handle this. I prepared very basic patch to show where I started:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/52581/

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome:)

Thanks,
Michal

Back to the top